Workers Compensation Insurance
California Workers Comp Insurance – Los Angeles, California
What Is California Workers Compensation Insurance?
Workers’ compensation insurance has many names. Its often called workman’s compensation insurance, workers’ liability insurance or workers’ comp insurance. Any way its called, you need workers comp insurance in Los Angeles, California, and anywhere else. Any way its called, it covers your employees’ medical expenses and at least some portion of their lost wages if they are injured on the job. How does California workers compensation insurance protect your California business? Most states require companies to purchase workers’ compensation insurance for their employees. Because workers’ comp insurance is mandated by law, small-business owners often think that it is just one more overhead expense that provides little benefit. But good workers’ compensation insurance is actually an affordable benefit that protects both you and your employees.
Here are some things that could be covered by California workmans compensation insurance:
- Legal expenses would be covered if an employee makes an inappropriate claim of work-related illnesses or injuries. While this section is almost always included in workman’s compensation insurance, you can choose the amount of liability coverage in this section.
- Coverage for employees who are injured in states outside those where your business normally operates.
- Coverage for various types of injuries and illnesses. (This depends on your state laws)
- Coverage for funeral expenses and financial support to dependents.
- Reimbursement for lost wages
- The cost of workers’ comp insurance can vary widely depending on these options, so if you are comparing premium costs, you need to be aware of these variables.
At Ipex Insurance Services we take pride in helping our California businesses protect themselves and their families with California workers compensation insurance. We offer unmatchable customer service, show you all of your coverage options, and help you understand all aspects of your workers compensation insurance in California. Call us today for a quote and to find out how easy obtaining California workers compensation insurance can be!